Welcome to the world of Itty Chic where if you can dream up a hairpin, we will do anything within our power to make it a reality. Below is information on Itty Chic, our process’ and general questions that have been asked through the time Itty Chic has been in business.
The Construction of Itty Chic Hair Pins:
Each hairpin is put together by hand and many are made at the time of order so you are getting a custom creation just for you. Very few hairpins are recreated once sold, unless specifically requested so you will normally have a one of a kind hair pin. Also because most hair pins are one of a kind our inventory is always changing
1. Each piece is hand cut, inspected and shaped.
2. All pieces are glued together with high quality fabric glue (high durability has been tested between different products and the ideal products are used for the application)
3. Centers are chosen to match the specific style of the pin including rhinestones, buttons, beads, etc.
4. Stiff Felt is secured to the bottom to give the pin better shape and durability.
5. All hair pins are secured with a heavy roller pin. The great thing about this type of pin is that it can be attached to anything! In my own personal collection, I have attached these pins to headbands made of plastic, fabric, crotchet, etc. I have attached them to pockets and other parts of my clothing as brooches, I have put them in my hair directly where the pin stays exactly where you put it all day without needing to be adjusted. This type of pin is sturdy enough for even the thickest hair and are of the highest quality. After lots of trial and error with alligator clips, regular bobby pins, barrettes etc, I am sure that you will be thoroughly satisfied with Itty Chic Hair Pins!
Do you take custom orders?
OF COURSE! Whether you are looking for large amount of pins in one order, or something for that special occasion, Itty Chic is available and looking forward to making your creation come to life! Just send me a message and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Hair pins are sent USPS first class normally within 3 days of your order and for ease of ordering, the cost is already calculated into the cost of the hairpins. If you need faster delivery, please contact me previous to making an order and I can create a custom listing including the increased pricing of shipping.
If you are unhappy with your order please let us know and we will do anything we can to fix the issue. If however you are requesting a full refund, it will require the return of the purchased product which will easily fit into an envelope and is therefore inexpensive on your part to send back. Once the product is received back a full refund of the original purchase price will be issued.
Is the Itty Chic brand available in retail stores?
Itty Chic has been in and out of retail stores but currently pins are only available here at www.IttyChic.com. If you are interested in carrying Itty Chic brand hair pins in your store please contact me and we can discuss the details.
When did Itty Chic Start??
Itty Chic started in November 2010 by Melissa Correll and is located in Spokane, WA. It was started as a way to earn a little bit of extra income on the side but has since turned into a full blown obsession!
Do you have any questions that weren’t addressed here? Please hit contact me in the upper right hand corner of this website and I will respond to you within 24 hours.
Thank You For Choosing Itty Chic!